We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Liquid soap is a widely used product at home; we use it to do laundry, for personal hygiene, for washing dishes. Why not prepare liquid soap in a cheap and fast way at home?
In this regard, we will show you some very simple recipes to prepare at home to avoid constantly buying a product that is essential at home.
How to make a liquid soap for personal hygiene
Get a container with a dispenser, a bar of soap of any fragrance, a few tablespoons of liquid glycerin (or olive oil) and distilled water.
- With the help of the grater, grate the soap
- Pour the distilled water into a saucepan and heat: the proportion is three cups of water for each cup of grated soap
- At this point, pour the soap and heat over low heat, stirring with a spoon until the soap melts
- Remove from the heat and add the vegetable glycerin.
- Let it cool and then pour the liquid soap into the container with dispenser
Variants: if you prefer you can replace the glycerin with olive oil if you also want the soap to have some particular aroma, you can add a few drops of essential oil
How to make a liquid soap for washing dishes
Ingredients to make about a liter of detergent: a liter of water, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and 300 grams of Marseille soap without glycerin, a plastic bottle with a 1.5 liter cap, a not too large pot, a funnel and a heat-resistant container.
- Pour the water into the pot and heat it up by adding the grated soap very slowly
- Before the water boils, remove two cups and add them to the baking soda
- Let the other half heat until it comes to a boil
- At this point, put the soap and mix well for several minutes
- Pour the mixture of water and baking soda and mix everything without turning off the heat
- Next, withdraw and let it cool then pour the liquid soap into the container.
How to make a liquid soap for washing laundry
The ingredients are: a liter of used and filtered oil, 200 grams of caustic soda, a spoonful of salt, two liters of water, essential oil of the fragrance you prefer
- Pour the water and caustic soda into a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon then add the oil and salt, stirring for 45 minutes
- After this time, cover and let it rest for two days, mixing it several times a day
- At this point, slightly heat the water, pour the mixture little by little, shaking as hard as possible and finally add a few drops of essential oil
- Pour the liquid soap into several bottles and label them
- Let a week pass before using liquid washing machine soap.
Useful recommendations: to prepare this recipe, prefer an outdoor place, use protective elements for hands, face.