We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We have previously suggested the strawberry risotto recipe ... to stay on the subject we will propose the recipe for risotto with berries, another fresh and delicious novelty to serve on the table to amaze all diners. Very rich in vitamin C, low in calories, i berries, with their sweet-sour taste and their beautiful color, they lend themselves to many culinary preparations, especially desserts, of course, such as pies, creamy mousses, ice creams, but also savory. A good first course with these fruits becomes a dish of great taste and elegance, even chromatic.
Before making a tasty risotto with berriesHowever, make sure you choose them in season, not grown in greenhouses, and above all organic, because these delicate fruits do not have a peel that protects them from harmful substances, such as pesticides, and therefore absorb everything. Let's see in detail how to prepare the risotto with berries following the recipe step by step.
Risotto with berries, ingredients for 4 people
- 350 grams of vialone nano quality rice
- 1 red onion
- 250 g of fresh berries
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 40 grams of butter
- 50 ml of plain yogurt
- 1/2 glass of dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons of green peppercorns
- Salt to taste.
Risotto with berries, Preparation
- Wash the berries thoroughly under running water then let the water drain
- Blend one half of the fruit and cut the rest into pieces, separating them into two bowls
- Meanwhile, put the broth on the stove and bring it to a boil
- Peel and finely chop the onion, and brown it over a very low heat in a large non-stick pan with butter
- When the onion is well wilted, add the rice and toast it for two minutes, until the grains have become shiny
- At this point, pour the white wine and let it evaporate, always stirring so that the rice does not stick
- Begin to wet the rice with the freshly prepared broth by adding one ladle at a time
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally and making sure there is no lack of liquid
- After about 8 minutes of cooking, add the mixed berries to the rice, stir, and cook for about another 7 minutes: always add the broth as well so as not to dry the rice.
- Taste the risotto, season with salt, then turn off the heat, stirring with the diced berries, and the whole yogurt
- Flavor with green peppercorns and then let your delicious risotto rest for two minutes before serving it in a nice serving tray, garnished with some whole fruit.